Monday, March 1, 2010

Kristen!

Our wonderful nanny, Kristen, started watching Eli full-time today as I headed back to school. In one day, she taught him to:

*correctly identify a lion magnet (out of a group of 19 magnets we borrowed from a friend just last night)
*correctly identify a frog magnet
*make the sound a lion makes when asked (rawwwr!)
*say 'bunny'
*say 'piggie'

He was doing none of these things when I left the house this morning. By the end of the week, he'll be potty trained and reading!

All kidding aside, Eli and Kristen appear to truly love one another, which means I am able to go to school and NOT WORRY, which means I can actually be mentally and emotionally present for what I'm doing there. This is such a gift.

We heart Kristen.

2 comments:

  1. Kristen hearts Eli, Katie, and Daniel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is amazing! Your little one is in good hands :) I am lucky to share an anniversary with his birthday!!

    ReplyDelete